News

Week 11 @ Carey - 2020 Timetable is out!

Week 11 @ Carey - 2020 Timetable is out!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0
WEEK 11      

THE ART OF LISTENING WELL

The end of semester is upon us, and student evaluations have closed. As I read through these evaluations I was struck by the time and thought that has gone into what you, our students, have said about your experiences here at Carey. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, for your honesty and constructive ideas – it is so valuable to help us continually improve what we do.

It is so easy when things are busy to just get on with being busy – however, it is so important pause, to listen to each other and to learn from each other. As a college we want to do that well. Surely the same thing applies to our faith journeys – I so value the close friends I have who listen, question, challenge and act out Proverbs 27:17. So, treasure those close friends you have. This summer let’s make sure we take the time to listen closely to them, to learn from them, to expect God to speak through them.

Proverbs 27:17 “You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another.” (MSG)

Rob Ayres

FINAL CHAPEL OF THE YEAR -
Looking back and moving forward

This very good looking bunch of peeps will be leading our final chapel for the year.
Come and support them and hear about their journey.

LABOUR DAY ON MONDAY

Remember, it's Labour Day on Monday so the campus will be closed:
The library will be closed and there will be no Lunch on Monday.

COMMUNITY LUNCHES

Just Tuesday lunch this week due to Labour Day.

WEDNESDAY PRAYER MEETING - 12.40pm in Chapel

Come and join us for a time of praying for one another, our community and nation. 

2020 TIMETABLE IS OUT!!

Click on the image to find out more.

CONTINUING STUDENTS

"No Form - No Enrolment" says Neroli

To enrol for next year fill in the Continuing Student form on Careyonline and send this to Neroli. Call her or email her to set up a time to discuss your options with her.
OR,
Call her first to discuss your options, then fill in the form.
Chocolate awaits....

SESSION NEXT TUESDAY
Neroli will be in the Chapel 1pm - 2pm next Tuesday if you want to meet with her then to discuss the timetable/options.

Due date for enrolling is 4th December 2019

Whakatauki (Proverb):
Ma whero, ma pango, ka oti ai te mahi

With the red strands, and black strands, the work will always be completed....it means with the work of different people cooperating, the work will achieve goals set.

LIBRARY HOURS

Library hours are as follow:
CLOSED MONDAY - LABOUR DAY
Tuesday – Thursday  8:30-6:30pm
Friday                        9am-5:00pm
Saturday                   10:00am-12:30pm

LIBRARY BOOK SALE

Three big boxes of books have just been delivered to the library and will be on sale.
come and check them out.
"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal."’
Isaiah 26: 3-4