Kia ora koutou. Many of you have been asking about access to library resources. We are pleased to be able to confirm that the librarians will be providing ‘click and collect’ (contactless) service during Covid Alert Level 3. We still do recommend that you make use of the library’s ability to scan and send you relevant book chapters as this helps ensure the books are also available for other students, however if you DO need access to books then please note the following points:
- Staff and students need to let us know in advance what they need by requesting online via the library online catalogue. Books will be issued and will be available for pick up by appointment only. We may have to limit the resources you can borrow.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Distance students living outside Auckland can request books to be posted to them. If possible we will scan the resources to you. Courier delivery times are unknown currently. Please remember this will be within copyright allowance.
- Only staff and students can borrow at this stage. No subscription members are able to access physical library resources.
- The Library hours will be limited to Monday through Saturday 10am -1pm during Alert Level 3.
- The library email will continue to be monitored during normal library hours.
- If you are unwell in any way, please do not come in but email the library for an alternative.