News

Dear Carey Community

Dear Carey Community

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0
The big event at Carey this week is sENDing. Please take time to read my comments in the attached newsletter – if you are in the Auckland region on Thursday evening we would love you to come and join us as we celebrate the end of the academic teaching year.

A highlight of my day is being able to pray in the evenings with my 6-year old daughter as she goes to bed. A couple of nights ago in the middle of her prayer she exclaimed, “God you are good! Your name is God and if we just add one more ‘o’ to God we get good. So God you are good!!” Jessica was so correct – our God is extremely good! In Ephesians we read:

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

I pray that you would experience the goodness of God as you go about your week of study and training.

May God bless you heaps.
Charles

twac 23 oct