I o te hunga e hara ana ki a mātou
Aua hoki mātou e kawea kia whakawaia
Engari whakaorangia mātou i te kino
Nou hoki te rangatiratanga, te kaha
Me te kōroria
Ake, ake, ake
Amine

Course Evaluations

We regularly gather feedback for courses across our qualifications. Not all courses are evaluated every semester, but evaluations are open for the following courses:

Intermission:
Making Life Work
Learning to Live

Undergraduatge:
Thinking Theologically
Christian Spirituality
Revelation
Pastoral Counselling
Biblical Narrative
Adolescent Development
I Corinthians
Childrens Ministry

Postgraduate:
Human Flourishing
Public Theology and the Church
Research Methods

You will find the link to the evaluations in your respective Course Announcements forum. Surveys will close Friday, 21 October so please make completing these a priority.

Weekly Karakia

The wonderful Rebecca Hooper will be sharing with us during our weekly karakia this Tuesday. Join us in the chapel or join us via Zoom for worship.

Meeting ID: 924 5851 4246.

We can't wait to see you!!

Community Lunch

Come along on Monday at 12.15pm and Tuesday at 12pm for amazing kai and whakawhanaungatanga.

And don't forget the set-up and clean-up duties for the term. The following classes are set to help this week:

MONDAY SET-UP 

MONDAY CLEAN-UP

TUESDAY SET-UP 

TUESDAY CLEAN-UP 

Christian Spirituality 

Intermission

PL/YPL 

Intro OT

Reminder about Due Dates and Extensions

Please check the due dates for assessments. Unless prior approval for an extension has been sought, assessments are due on the set day, typically by midnight.

Assessments handed in up to one week (seven days) after the due date are marked with 10% late penalty; assessments handed in between 7-14 days are marked pass/fail. Assessments handed in after the two-week period normally are not marked and receive a fail grade.

So, if you need an extension please talk to your teacher and Neroli, and complete an application for an extension.

A Helpful Tip from the Library Staff

As always, stop by and see the amazing library staff anytime during regular hours:

Monday to Thursday 8.30am-6.30pm
Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday 10am-12.30pm

Also, if you are struggling with a clear plan for how to tackle your final assignments then this Assignment Planner tool is super handy. It's found in the How to Learn Efficiently document, part of the 10 Essentials. 

By inputting the start date and assignment due date into a form, the programme then generates an assignment plan which includes a calendar of what needs to be done when and a task list with suggested completion dates. Check out the screengrabs below, and give it a go for yourself. It may just revolutionise your assignment writing!